As a member of our support and development teams, you will be tasked with ensuring the quality of all our deliveries. This new role in our company has two different but complementary facets.
As a Project QA analyst, you will support the development team to produce robust and flawless solutions: be responsible for software quality through best practises and processes.
Once our solutions in production, you will act as a Support and Maintenance QA analyst, and therefore, represent the privileged point of contact of our client: able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, handle pressure during blocking situation, monitor and enforce SLAs and so on.
You will be exposed to many technologies including SaaS back-office, mobile applications (iOS, Android, Hybrid), websites, and cloud-based infrastructure and databases.
- An organization that empowers you to meet our common challenges:
- To excel in your areas of “know-how” by supporting Team Managers and our training and certification policy.
- Progress on your business expertise and ensure a permanent watch by integrating the MOBILITY community.
- Prepare your professional development with our career management tools.
- Translate requirements and specifications into test cases
- Create detailed comprehensive non-regression test plans
- Execute test cases, identify defects, write bug reports, and verify bug fixes
- Provide timely and well-documented feedback during test activities
- Supervise and coordinate the integration and test process with the development team
- Validate conformity of internal standards
- Participate in change requests discussions
- Implement and setup SonarQube
- Continuously maintain technical documentation of our solutions
- Dispatch incoming support ticket efficiently
- Investigate/parse production logs
- Have a proven experience with bug tracking systems such as Jira/Manuscript
- Provide monthly reports about support activities including quality assurance metrics like defects and issues opened/addressed
- Potentially be available on-call outside normal working hours (including weekend support)
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, or Operations Management
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members (virtual/remote included)
- Understanding of the web/mobile Agile development project lifecycle
- Understanding of cloud environments and virtualized environments
- You are known for your attention to details (pixel perfect) and consistency in your reviews.
- Be bilingual (French and English) in both oral and written.
Place of work: Old Montreal, three minutes from Place d’Armes metro
4 weeks of vacation + 1 after two years of seniority
Mutual contribution offered by the company and from the beginning of the mandate (drugs, dental care, disability insurance, osteopath, psychologist, travel)
Significant contribution to transportation costs
A more competitive salary with flexible hours
Uncapped sick days
Bridges to our European and Asian subsidiaries
Of course, colleagues at the top, lunch and learn, sports, coaching, music, fruit, coffee…
But all that is normal…