FullStack Developer (Angular/Spring)
Team Ineat – Soluteo is looking for a new member to join its developers team. They are working under the responsibility of our CTO. We are looking for someone who is passionate about all aspects of development, both Back End and Front End.
- Fast-growing and adding a variety of projects to our portfolio;
- In continual improvement’s mode to optimize our way of working and technologies;
- Exposed to various and complex business processes and industries;
- A young and dynamic team.
- Versatile and can develop and maintain web applications on multiple platforms;
- Investigators and stay abreast of the latest industry trends, especially those related to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies;
- Careful and pay particular attention to maintaining the company’s position as a digital specialist;
- Up-to-date with current technologies and demonstrate a thirst for learning for new technologies;
- Participate in the success of a major internal project;
- Able to analyze and propose solutions to complex issues;
- Collaborative with other developers, designers and business analysts;
- Involved in unit testing and refactoring processes;
- Participatory in the documentation and the reviews of the codes;
We’d love for you to have:
- 3 years + professional experience in programming;
- 1 year + experience in Back End application development for the web using Java/Spring;
- 2 years + experience in developing web applications using Angular;
- Proven ability to develop multi-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions;
- A good understanding of HTML5, CSS3 +, Java and Spring;
- Experience working with Restful APIs, Bootstrap, jQuery, Java and Spring;
- Professional mastery of French and English, both oral and written;
- An understanding of web applications in an enterprise context;
- Knowledge of web platform concepts such as SASS and responsive design;
- Good ability to analyze and design complete web solutions.
This position is for you if…:
- You are meticulous at monitoring progress of your projects;
- You are good for creative problem solving;
- You enjoy working in an office with a breathtaking view;
- You are looking to have an impact in a human-sized company;
- You have high energy and initiative levels, with a strong focus on results;
- You aim for excellence;
- You like challenges!
We will contact you if you are selected.