Mobile developer (iOS & Android)
Soluteo is looking for a new member to join its team of developers working under our CTO’s responsibility. We are looking for someone who is passionate about mobile development with a preference for iOS.
- Fast-growing and adding a variety of projects to our portfolio;
- In continual improvement’s mode to optimize our way of working and technologies;
- Exposed to various and complex business processes and industries;
- A young and dynamic team.
- Capable of developing new software as well as enhancing existing systems (enterprise and customer mobile applications);
- Hands-on experience designing and developing, multithreaded systems with a strong emphasis on performance, low latency, low memory footprint, messaging layer and other frameworks and utility services;
- Interested to have a technical role–20% analysis, 80% programming;
- Interested in being an active contributor to the team;
- Motivated to attend problem solving sessions;
- Proactive in your learning method and keen understanding of new technologies related to mobile/web/server/cloud.
We’d love for you to have…
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent;
- 2+ years of professional mobile programming experience;
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving;
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality;
- Familiarity with Linux, OS X, Windows;
- Excellent written and oral communication in both French and English;
- 1-2 years of iOS development experience;
- Good knowledge of Xcode IDE and React;
- 2+ years of software development in Objective-C, Swift, C/C ++, etc. ;
- Knowledge of databases: SQLite and Core Data (Realm is an asset);
- Knowledge of debugging tools (Instruments);
- Experience creating mobile applications using RESTful Web Services with JSON/XML;
- Ability to translate functional requirements into effective and intuitive mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Android’s concepts and practices;
- 2+ years of professional Java programming experience and Android SDK;
- Experience with Graddle and Android Debugging Tools;
- Advanced skills in multithreading and asynchronous tasks;
- Good OO design capabilities, specifically for low distributed latency and high performance systems;
- Good knowledge of the Android operating system and its environment;
- Good understanding of the concepts of push notifications (how to use it and how to apply it);
- Good knowledge of Android Studio;
- Knowledge of RESTful web services (JSON/XML);
- Knowledge in database: SQLite (Realm an asset);
This position is for you if…
- You are looking to have an impact in a human-sized company;
- You enjoy working in an office with a breathtaking view;
- You have high energy and initiative levels, with a strong focus on results;
- You aim for excellence;
- You like challenges!
You must have a valid Canadian work permit to join Soluteo’s team.