Team Soluteo is looking for an Intern to join its developers team. They are working under the responsibility of our CTO. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Back End, Front End or mobile development.
- Fast-growing and adding a variety of projects to our portfolio;
- In continual improvement’s mode to optimize our way of working and technologies;
- Exposed to various and complex business processes and industries;
- A young and dynamic team.
Working with us means you’ll:
- Learn from pioneers of the mobile industry;
- Explore and learn new technologies in a rapidly changing ecosystem;
- Be exposed to latest development in mobile/m2m.
You’ll have to:
- Maintain and develop internal applications/utilities;
- Troubleshoot production bug reports by analyzing logs and codes;
- Produce test cases to reproduce production bugs;
- Perform basic maintenance tasks as well as produce server health check reports;
- Maintain documentation (knowledge base) for encountered production issues;
- Participate in problem solving sessions;
- Take an active part in application development;
- Proportion of support should be around 30%;
- Proportion of development should be around 70%;
- Be an active learner and keen understanding of new technologies related to mobile/web/server/cloud.
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience working with mobile platforms (an asset);
- Experience working with spring/J2EE;
- Experience working in java;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
This position is for you if…:
- You are looking to have an impact in a human-sized company;
- You enjoy working in an office with a breathtaking view;
- You have high energy and initiative levels, with a strong focus on results;
- You are meticulous at monitoring progress of your projects;
- You aim for excellence;
- You like challenges!
An internship agreement issued by your university is mandatory in order to obtain the internship with us.