Posted on February 21, 2018
- Fast-growing and adding a variety of projects to our portfolio ;
- In continual improvement’s mode to optimize our way of working and technologies ;
- Exposed to various and complex business processes and industries ;
- A young and dynamic team.
- Capable of Developing new software as well as enhancing existing systems (enterprise and customer mobile applications) ;
- Hands-on experience designing and developing, multithreaded systems with a strong emphasis on performance, low latency, low memory footprint, messaging layer and other frameworks and utility services ;
- Interested to have a technical role – 20% analysis, 80% programming ;
- Interested in being an active contributor to the team ;
- Motivated to attend problem solving sessions ;
- Proactive in your learning method and keen understanding of new technologies related to mobile/web/server/cloud.
We’d love for you to have:
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent ;
- 2+ years of professional Java programming experience and Android SDK ;
- Excellent knowledge of Android’s concepts and practices ;
- Experience with Graddle and Android Debugging Tools ;
- Advanced skills in multithreading and asynchronous tasks ;
- Good OO design capabilities, specifically for low distributed latency and high performance systems ;
- Good knowledge of the Android operating system and its environment ;
- Good understanding of the concepts of push notifications (how to use it and how to apply it) ;
- Good knowledge of Android Studio ;
- Knowledge of RESTful web services (JSON/XML) ;
- Knowledge in database: SQLite (Realm an asset) ;
- Familiarity with Linux, OS X, Windows ;
- Excellent written and oral communication in both English and French.
This position is for you if …:
- You are looking to have an impact in a human-sized company ;
- You enjoy working in an office with a breathtaking view ;
- You have high energy and initiative levels, with a strong focus on results ;
- You aim for excellence ;
- You like challenges!
You must have a valid Canadian work permit to join Soluteo’s team.