Posted on February 24, 2017
- Fast-growing and adding a variety of projects to our portfolio;
- In continual improvement’ mode to optimize our way of working and technologies;
- Exposed to various and complex business processes and industries;
- A young and dynamic team.
You are :
- Polyvalent and can develop and maintain B2B back-end applications;
- Team player with front-end and mobile developers, UX/UI designers and business analysts;
- Interested in Android mobile development;
- Able to estimate your own development tasks;
- Willing to develop and maintain internal technologies (SDK);
- Rigorous in your code’ documentation and reviews;
- Used to work with Agile methodologies;
- Dedicated to learning new technologies and keeping up-to-date with current ones.
We’d love for you to have:
- 2+ more years of professional experience in Java;
- Experience working with Java, J2EE, Spring;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs (REST Webservices);
- Experience working with MySQL database;
- Knowledge and interest to work on Android projects;
- Knowledge in AnguarJS framework;
- Knowledge of sources management systems: Git and SVN;
- Post-secondary education in computer science or computer science / software engineering;
- Excellent written and oral in English and French.
This position is for you if …
- You are looking to have an impact in a human-sized company;
- You enjoy working in an office with a breathtaking view;
- You have high energy and initiative levels, with a strong focus on results;
- You are meticulous at monitoring progress of your projects;
- You aim for excellence;
- You like challenges!
- Web Software development in project-mode;
- Web Software support (production support);
- Refactoring and unit-tests development;
- Technical documentation;
- Participate in new project estimation;
- Collaborative work.